PHP Counter --
Here are a few things to check:
- did you create the "logs" folder (not Logs, not LOGS, not LoGs,
- is the logs folder in the same folder where graphcount.php file
- is logs folder world writable? CHMOD it to 777 (rwx-rwx-rwx)
if you are on a UNIX server
- if you enabled HTTP referer validation make sure you have also
setup allowed domain(s).
- make sure you used the right code on your page. Change the URL
in the code in this readme to the URL of your graphcount.php script.
- If images don't display properly (you get the [X] broken image
sign) check image names, extensions and if the styles folder has
been uploaded to the PHPGcount folder. Keep in mind that on most
servers names are CaSe SeNSiTiVE!
Since these scripts are free no support is guaranteed. If you can't
get the script to work please go through this readme file again carefully
and repeat the installation step-by-step (also delete old files and
folders from the server). Also please feel free to post any questions
or problems you might have in the forum
This tutorial includes the following section: