PHP graphic software--JpGraph
Warning: include(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_include=0 in /home1/chinesel/public_html/kidslovepc/php-tutorial/php-graphic-software-jpgraph.php on line 57
Warning: include(http://www.kidslovepc.com/php-tutorial/pollresult.php?id=21): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home1/chinesel/public_html/kidslovepc/php-tutorial/php-graphic-software-jpgraph.php on line 57
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'http://www.kidslovepc.com/php-tutorial/pollresult.php?id=21' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /home1/chinesel/public_html/kidslovepc/php-tutorial/php-graphic-software-jpgraph.php on line 57
JpGraph is a Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP >=
4.3.1 The library is completely written in PHP and ready to
be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP
The library can be used to create numerous types of graphs
either on-line or written to a file. JpGraph makes it easy
to draw both "quick and dirty" graphs with a minimum of code
as well as complex graphs which requires a very fine grained
control. The library assigns context sensitive default values
for most of the parameters which minimizes the learning curve.
The features are there when you need them - not as an obstacle
The following is a shortlist of available features within
the library. Further information about the features by following
the links below.
- Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200
image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger
- Support for both GD1 and GD2 The library will autodetect
which library is installed.
- Automatic generation of client side image maps
to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get
smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts
(both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled
line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated
bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error
plots, box plots, stock plots
- Support for alpha blending
- Has over 200+ built in Country flags
- Supports advanced Gantt-charts (ex1, ex2)
- Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic,
text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof
on x/y axis
- Supports multiple Y-axises
- Support various layout with a background image
behind the plot
- More than 400 named colors
- Extensive documentation with both a > 150 pages
tutorial and an extensive class reference.
- Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated
graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.